4 telur putih
1 1/4 cawan gula putih (boleh kurang kalau tak suka manis)
1 sudu kecil vanilla
1 sudu kecil jus lemon
2 sudu kecil tpg jagung
1 pint heavy cream
6 kiwi or strawberry peeled and sliced
1. Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
3. Gradually add in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat until thick and glossy. Overbeaten egg whites lose volume and deflate when folded into other ingredients. Be absolutely sure not a particle of grease or egg yolk gets into the whites.
4. Gently fold in vanilla extract, lemon juice and cornstarch.
5. Spoon mixture on the parchment paper. Working from the center, spread mixture toward the outside edge, building edge slightly. This should leave a slight depression in the center.
6. Bake for 1 hour. Turn off heat. Leave in the oven for about 15 min. Cool on a wire rack.
7. Remove the paper, and place meringue on a flat serving plate. Fill the center of the meringue with whipped cream, sweetened if desired. Top whipped cream with kiwifruit slices.
Nota: Resepi diambil dari Kak Jeni (jenimokhtar.net)
- Posted using BlogPress by Ejalz